- Mac Computer Store Las Vegas
- Macintosh Store Locations
- Old Macintosh Computer Games
- Macintosh Computer Wiki
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
Shop our extensive selection of Mac Software by categories like Business & Office, Children's, Computer Security, Education & Reference, Illustration & Design, Operating Systems, and more. Shop Best Buy for Apple desktop and all-in-one computers, including the iMac, Mac Mini, and Mac Pro models. An all-in-one computer is a self-contained, all-inclusive computer in a small, streamlined, high-tech package, with all the circuitry built into its monitor or base. All-in-ones generally have a keyboard and a mouse, often a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse, and some models provide you with a touch-screen experience.
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.
About DV Warehouse Inc.
Mac Computer Store Las Vegas
Located in Hollywood Media District, located in middle of Los Angeles, is our will-call desk & warehouse for local customers to get same day service or avoid shipping costs by picking up orders from our will-call desk. DV Warehouse website provides you some of our best deals available. Our online catalog features hard-to-find or discontinued Mac computer models, i.e. former generation Mac Pro or G5 Desktop Towers, all-in-one iMac models, as well as Mac laptop models.
Macintosh Store Locations
Used Mac Computer vs Refurbished Mac Computer
Old Macintosh Computer Games
In general, refurbished Mac computers are a better deal but there are fewer on the market at any one time. That is because refurbished products can only come onto the market when newer offerings become available. Both refurbished and used Macs for sale come with warranties, however, they are always shorter than those you would receive when purchasing a brand-new computer.
Macintosh Computer Wiki
DV Warehouse is a name you can trust - our reviews speak for themselves. And do not forget, we have a bullet-proof 90-day warranty! So you can’t go wrong. Check out our used Mac inventory and give us a call if you have any questions at all. Call Toll Free (800) 463-1322 !