2020-09-09 17:52:49 • Filed to: Software for Students • Proven solutions
Acrobat Reader DC is free and continues to offer the industry’s most reliable experience for viewing and interacting with PDFs. And now, if you sign up for free Adobe Document Cloud services, you can. Store and access files in Adobe Document Cloud with 2GB of free storage. Nov 25, 2019.
- Manage your Adobe Account profile, password, security options, product and service subscriptions, privacy settings, and communication preferences.
- About: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. And now, it's connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
Adobe Acrobat is one of the most prominent tools that are used to read and edit PDF files. The current pack of apps that contains 20+ apps including Adobe Acrobat Reader, Photoshop, and many more, costs $52.99 a month. Luckily, Adobe is offering a 60% discount which means you need to pay $19.99 a month for the first year and after that $29.99 a month. To get Adobe Acrobat student free along with other software, you must fulfill some requirements. Let's find out more about it.
- How to Get Adobe Acrobat Student Discount
- Cheaper Alternative to Adobe Acrobat Student Version
How to Get Adobe Acrobat Student Discount
First, we'll do a quick overview of the Adobe Acrobat Student software. So, let's do it.
What is Adobe Acrobat Student Software?
Adobe Acrobat Reader Free Download Windows 10
Adobe Acrobat Student software is a pack of the different powerful software which includes Illustrator, Photoshop, Spark, Lightroom, and of course, Acrobat Pro. Named as Creative Cloud All Apps, this full-fledged pack is the best resource of learning most of the popular skills.
Eligibility Criteria of Adobe Acrobat Student Discount
Students and educators are eligible for this discount and the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Your age must be 13+
- You must be a student of an accredited college, university, primary school, or secondary school. Homeschooled students must comply with state homeschooling regulations
- You must be a teacher of an accredited primary or secondary school. Also, the teachers of public and private colleges and universities are eligible for this Adobe Acrobat student discount.
- Teachers of homeschooled students are also eligible for a 60% discount but they must comply with state homeschooling regulations.
Student Discount - 60% Off for Pack
The full price of Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps is $52.99 a month that makes $635.88 a year. Without any doubt, it is a huge amount for students, as well as, the teachers. But after applying the 60% discount, all you have to pay is $19.99 a month which makes $239.88 for the first year and $299.99 a month from the second year that makes $359.88 a year.
Step-by-step guide on how to get the student discount
- Visit Adobe Acrobat student discount buy page to place an order.
- Click on 'Buy Now' and you'll be redirected to the payment preferences page.
- Select your preferred payment mode and click on 'Continue to Payment.'
- On the next page, select your payment method and enter all the information.
- Now, click on 'Continue to Verification' and upload your academic documents for verification. (Alternatively, if you apply through an academic email, the academic documents are not required.)
- After Adobe verifies your academic documents, you'll be able to use all the software without any hassle.
Best Alternative to Adobe Acrobat Student Software
Looking for the best alternative to Adobe Acrobat Student Discount? Don't worry, PDFelement has got your back. It is the most powerful tool for PDFs to create, edit, convert, annotate, sign, protect, and OCR PDF files. The best part of PDFelement is that you don't need to purchase any other software in the pack.
Fortunately, PDFelement is available for students and teachers for a 50% discount. Let's find more about the discount.
- You can edit your PDF files as easy as a DOC or TXT file.
- It enables you to create PDFs by scanning or converting documents.
- Its powerful OCR tool enables you to extract data from scanned documents and convert them to editable files or export them.
- Being a student, you can create your assignments, style them, and add comments, annotations, headers, footers, and much more.
- It enables you to deal with PDF forms, including XFA forms.
Student Discount Application Conditions
It's super simple. If you have an academic email for example, [email protected], you can easily apply for the 50% discount. But if you don't have an academic email, don't worry, because you can simply contact the support team and provide them with some verification documents such as your report card, school ID card, or any other document provided by your school.
Student Discount (50% off)
Yes, there is a 50% discount for students and teachers. You need to pay only about $34.5 for Standard, $64.5 instead of $129 for Pro version. There is no special requirement to get the 50% discount, all you need to verify yourself as a student or teacher, either by providing your academic email or academic documents and certificates.
Comparison between Adobe Acrobat Student Discount and PDFelement Student Discount
PDFelement Student Discount
|Price||$239.88 / yearly||$65 yearly|
|Features||Limited features for PDF files||PDF creation, editing, styling, digital signatures, forms, conversions, and much more|
|Running Speed||Slows down your PC||Runs perfectly|
|Compatibility||Windows and Mac||Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS|
|Pros||Comes with lots of software||Gives you to the point solution|
|Cons||You MUST buy unnecessary software pack along with Adobe Acrobat||No negative points|
Get Adobe Acrobat Pro Free
So, it was a quick comparison between Adobe Acrobat Student Discount and PDFelement Student Discount, and the PDFelement has a clear edge over Adobe software pack. So, what are you waiting for?
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Adobe Flash Player
Ensure your Flash Player installation is secure and up to date. Simply select 'Allow Adobe to install updates' during the installation process or choose this option anytime in the Flash Player control panel.
Take your gaming to the next level with Flash Player's incredible Stage 3D graphics. Smooth, responsive, and incredibly detailed games are a click away. We've even added support for game controllers so come get your game on!
Experience hardware accelerated HD video with perfect playback using Flash Player. Recent improvements allow supported Flash content and games to continue to deliver responsive feedback even when your CPU is maxed.
Adobe® Flash® Player is a lightweight browser plug-in and rich Internet application runtime that delivers consistent and engaging user experiences, stunning audio/video playback, and exciting gameplay.
Installed on more than 1.3 billion systems, Flash Player is the standard for delivering high-impact, rich Web content.
Terms & conditions:
By clicking the Download now button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software Licensing Agreement.
Note: Your antivirus software must allow you to install software.
Total size: 20.6 MB