May 07, 2018. Read God’s Word at anytime, anywhere using the YouVersion Bible App. Share Scripture with friends, highlight and bookmark passages, and create a daily habit with Bible Plans. Available for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and more.
- Tap the Apps icon. You’ll find it at the bottom of your home screen. It usually looks like.
- Find My Phone! Find My iPhone & Android Phone is the essential tracking tool for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost or stolen device. What’s more, it’s free for iPhone, and Android! Tracking your iPhone & Android has never been easier. Using this state-of-the-art GPS tracker, you can instantly:. Find a lost, stolen or missing device.
- Tap your finger on the Apps icon located in the bottom-right of the home screen.
Download Free Apps For My Phone Without
- Swipe left and right with your finger until you find the Play Store icon. Tap it.
Download Free Apps For My Phone
- Tap the magnifying glass in the top-right, and then key in the name of the app you’re looking for.
- Tap the magnifying glass in the bottom right. Suggested apps will pop up below the search box as you type, which you can tap to reach directly.
- Tapping the three dots on the right side of each entry will allow you to install the app immediately or add the app to a list for future reference.
- Tapping the box itself will provide more details for that app, including screenshots, video, a description, and reviews from users like you.
- Tap the Install button at the top to start downloading. You will be asked to provide device authorization for installation.
- Ongoing downloads and installations will show as icons in the notification bar at the top of the screen. Swipe down from the top for a detailed look.
- Once the download and installation are complete, you can tap the Open button in the Play Store listing, or tap the icon from the notification tray to open your app.
- The app will then be available with a finger tap on the Apps icon on the bottom of the main screen if the app icon hasn’t already shown up.